My Best Purchases
- acid wash prarie dress from Kmart for $15, purely for the bargain factor
- white canvas shoes from Target for about $10; again - cheap! Yet so comfy...
- black Bluejuice dress for $90 - not so cheap, but incredibly versatile. I've worn it many-a-time
- black ballet flats - get me through uni life
- black cardigans - worn with everything
- black skirt from Sportsgirl last year. don't judge me! but it works its way into many outfits lately
- Coldplay albums: 'Parachutes' and 'X & Y', $10 each and getting a massive workout in my stereo
- patterned fabric headband for about $8. It makes outfits ten times more awesome
- my USB stick. Trustiest little things!
And I notice that the majority of that is black! Black is all too handy...