Tuesday, December 16

Towards the Sun


What do you hope for?

I hope for overseas adventures, where I spend my evenings talking to strangers and absorbing their tales over cheese and wine. During the day, I explore cities and landscapes, constantly on the move.

I hope to experience different cultures that send me flying outside of my comfort zone.

I hope to someday realise that I'm doing exactly what I love, and wouldn't want things any other way

I hope for people to get enjoyment or a sense of purpose from my own passion

I hope to change peoples' perspectives

I hope to learn from others

I hope for people to think I'm good company, likeable

I hope for a romantic twist

1 comment:

loveology said...

What a gorgeous post!
I loved reading it and love that image.
Thanks, dear!

<3
Mila.